Communities: A – C
| D – G | H – M | N
– P | Q – T | U – Z
Park – On the Hudson River north of Poughkeepsie
and just south of Kingston in Ulster County.
– Just off I-88 between Binghamton and Oneonta in Otsego County
near the border of Delaware County.
Red Hook – Dutchess County community just off the
Hudson River across from Kingston of Ulster County.
Saranac Lake – In the heart of the Adirondacks near
Lake Placid. See also Saranac
– City on the New York State Thruway in Oneida County. Attractions
include the Mohawk Valley Ballet and various museums.
BACK TO THE TOP
Falls – Located in Rensselaer County. Convenient
to Vermont, Saratoga Springs and Troy.
– In Dutchess County east of Poughkeepsie and 20 miles from
Bull's Bridge, Connecticut.
Vestal – Community outside of Binghamton along scenic Route
17. For B&B's near here check the Broome
– Southeast of Rochester in Ontario County this quaint village offers
easy access to the Finger Lakes as well as the shopping of Rochester
and southern Monroe County.
BACK TO THE TOP
– In St. Lawrence County north of Pottsdam on the St. Lawrence
Seaway. Features many creeks and much rural beauty.
Wainscott – In the Town of East
Hampton this hamlet has many farmhouses dating back to the 1700's.
– In northern Orange County at the foothills of the Shawangunk Mts.
– Located in mountainous and scenic Ulster County at the border
of Orange County.
Walloomsac – Currently there are no B&B listings for
this Rensselaer County community. For listings near Williamston
visit the Rensselaer
– In the Catskills of Delaware County.
Wappinger – see Wappingers Falls below...
Wappingers Falls – Village straddling the picturesque Wappinger
Creek with its dam and waterfalls, and containing Wappinger Lake.
These watercourses split the village so that the northern part lies
in the Town of Poughkeepsie
and the southern part in the Town of Wappinger.
– Just outside of Cobleskill. Only 1 hour west of Albany.
– North of Glens Falls in Warren County.
– Orange County community in the Hudson Valley not far from
the New Jersey border.
– Just west of Seneca Falls between Auburn and Geneva on the
northern edge of Cayuga Lake.
Washington – Right in the middle of Dutchess County, this
township contains the Village
of Millbrook with several nice B&B's.
Mill – Long Island Hamptons hamlet between Bridgehampton
and Southampton. Charming area.
– Rural community in Orleans County south of Lake Ontario.
– On the eastern shore of Lake Ontario and below the St. Lawrence
River. Watertown gets tremendous amounts of Lake Effect Snow in
the winter and conversely enjoys mild, pleasant summers. Plenty
of outdoor activities and site-seeing. A good spot for day trips
to the St. Lawrence and to the Adirondacks.
– South of Utica in Oneida County.
Glen – Finger Lakes community south of Seneca Lake. Attractions
include the Watkins Glen State Park, local wineries, antique shopping
and auto racing with 6 raceways including the Watkins Glen International
Webster – Currently there are no B&B listings for this
community located east of Rochester. For listings nearby visit the
– Between the Erie Canal and Auburn in Cayuga County.
Island – Thousand Islands community. Great outdoor
activities including fishing on the St. Lawrence River or siteseeing
– In the heart of the Adirondacks on Lake Algonquin. Scenic!
– Only 12 miles from the Pennsylvania border and hilly Allegany
Camp – On the west bank of the Hudson between Rhinebeck
Winfield – Convenient to Utica, Cooperstown and Herkimer.
– On Lake Erie north of Lake Chautauqua only 34 miles from Erie,
– see Westhampton Beach below...
Beach – The closest Hampton, only 80 miles from New
York City. This quaint village features a nice beach, cafes, restaurants,
boutiques and theaters.
Kill – In the Catskills between Balsman and Rusk
Mountains. Location of scenic Devil's Path featuring an ascent of
1500 ft. over 24.6 miles.
– Watch the sunrise over the Vermont Green Mountains and Lake
Champlain enjoy sunsets over the Adirondack Mountains.
Falls – South of Buffalo in Erie County.
Leyden – North of Rome, NY on the border of Lewis
and Ulster counties.
Shokan – Right in the center of Ulster County, convenient
– North of Glens Falls in the Adirondacks.
Lake – In the heart of Sullivan County. Home of the
Plains – Located 25 miles north of Manhattan, one of the
retail capitals of the Nation featuring stores such as Sak's Fifth
Avenue, Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom's, Macy's and Neiman Marcus. Beautiful
City known as ``Tree City USA".
Williamstown – Currently there are no B&B listings for
this Oswego County community. For listings nearby visit the Oswego
Point – North of Binghamton on scenic Whitney Point
Lake - a man-made lake created in the 1930's. Convenient to Cortland.
– Lovely village 15 miles south of Lockport and 14 miles from downtown
Buffalo. Convenient to Amherst!
– Adirondacks town near North Pole and Santa's Workshop. Scenic
peaks and great fishing throughout the area. In Essex County near
the Clinton and Franklin County lines.
– Adirondacks community on Lake Champlain in scenic Essex County.
– On Lake Ontario 15 miles north of Lockport and only 23 miles
from Niagara Falls. Boating and camping nearby.
– Catskill community only 8 miles from 4025 foot Hunter Mountain.
Features a ski resort and activities year `round.
– East of Sodus in Wayne County. Near Lake Ontario and north
of the Erie Canal.
– In Sullivan County, a short drive from Monticello and Route
17. Rustic community in the Catskills with camping nearby.
– Beautiful Catskill village that over the years has developed
into an art colony. Lots of shops and activities for all tastes.
Convenient to communities on the Hudson - Kingston, Catskill and
Rhinebeck. Also a short drive to 3573 foot Indian Head Mountain.
– On the Susquehanna River between Oneonta and Cobleskill and
only 31 miles to Cooperstown.
– Convenient to Letchworth State Park and Six Flags Darien Lake.
BACK TO THE TOP
Yonkers – West Chester County City between the Hudson
and the Bronx Rivers. Bordered on the south by the Bronx. For accommodations
near Yonkers visit the Westchester
– Community in the far northwest corner of New York State on the
Niagara River near the Canadian border. North of Niagara Falls and
on Lake Ontario. Attractions include Old Fort Niagara, a registered
National Historic Landmark.
BACK TO THE TOP
Communities: A – C | D
– G | H – M | N
– P | Q – T | U –